As part of giving back to the community, the Redding Rodeo Association is proud to offer annual college scholarships. Any graduating high school student in Shasta County is eligible to apply. Students will be placed in an initial screening with bonus points being given for the following:
- Daughter or son of a Redding Rodeo Association member or a member
of any affiliate group
- Active participation in Future Farmers of America
- Active participation in California High School Rodeo, District 1
- Active participation in 4-H.
- Active participation in California State Horseman’s Association
The above is not required, only offering bonus points for these items - all graduating high school seniors in Shasta County are encouraged to apply. SCHOLARSHIPS ARE DUE BY MAY 1.
Please print out the application and scholarship info sheet located at the bottom of the page for full information. EMAIL COMPLETED APPLICATIONS OR QUESTIONS TO email@example.com
To make a tax-deductible donation to support the Redding Rodeo Scholarship Fund:
Friends of Redding Rodeo (501-c-3)
P.O. Box 992048
Redding, CA 96099OR DONATE ONLINE
designate the scholarship fund for your donation